Check in regularly for the latest news, stories, previews and sneak peeks of new products from The Body Shop.
Chase Aston gives five top tips for recreating Kim Kardashian’s wow brows.
Why not try this over the weekend? Chase Aston our International Makeup Artist gives us all some great tips and ideas for applying Lily Cole’s Cruelty Free Makeup Collection :)
Discover how to get the Chocolate Box Shimmer Cube look with our protips.
1. Apply Marshmallow over the eyelid, up to the arch of the eyebrow and into the inner corner of the eye.
2. Sweep Honeycomb along the inner third of the eyelid and up to the nose.
3. Smudge Dark Chocolate above the socket line. Blend well.
4. Apply Choc Chip over the outer third of the eyelid and under the lower lashes, blending well.
5. Trace Carbon Eye Definer in Brown along the upper and lower lash line. Coat lashes with a The Body Shop® brown mascara.
Follow these steps to get Lily’s Re-think Pink look from the Cruelty Free Make-Up Collection.
1. FACE Illuminate forehead, temples, the front of the nose and the centre of the chin with Pearl Radiance Primer. 2. EYES Highlight, accent and give eyes a pop of colour with Shimmer Cubes in palette 24. For added drama apply Liquid Eyeliner in Ink Up Violet along the upper lash line. Give lashes two generous coats of Big & Curvy Mascara in Black. 3. CHEEKS Apply Lip & Cheek Dome in Pinch Me Pink to the apples of the cheeks. Blend onto cheeks and up to temple. Pat Puff-On Radiance to cheekbones for a subtle highlight. 4. LIPS Apply Lip and Cheek Dome in Pinch Me Pink followed by Hi-Shine Lip Treatment in Go Pink for a sheer wash of colour.
Want to find out more about Lily’s Limited Edition Make-Up Range? Check out this fab video post by Zoella and Louise. x
Lan Nguyen is one of London’s top make-up artists. She’s been using our make-up backstage for years, and talks us through some of her top products.
SHIMMER CUBESShimmer Cubes are a favourite of mine. They add glamour at any time of night or day!
LIP & CHEEK STAINThis dual-purpose liquid stain gives lips and cheeks a hint of natural-looking colour, and can be used under gloss for added intensity. The models just love it.
MAKE-UP BRUSHESThe Body Shop make-up brushes are softer than anything else you’ll find. My favourite is the Blusher Brush, a soft, round-tipped brush that’s tailormade for powder blusher. Use it to sculpt, blend and dust.