Check in regularly for the latest news, stories, previews and sneak peeks of new products from The Body Shop.
How to Apply Shimmer Cubes.
Make-up artist: Lan Nguyen (Head Make-up Artist at Vauxhall Fashion Scout)
Model: Mari @ Premier
Discover how to get the Chocolate Box Shimmer Cube look with our protips.
1. Apply Marshmallow over the eyelid, up to the arch of the eyebrow and into the inner corner of the eye.
2. Sweep Honeycomb along the inner third of the eyelid and up to the nose.
3. Smudge Dark Chocolate above the socket line. Blend well.
4. Apply Choc Chip over the outer third of the eyelid and under the lower lashes, blending well.
5. Trace Carbon Eye Definer in Brown along the upper and lower lash line. Coat lashes with a The Body Shop® brown mascara.
Lan Nguyen is one of London’s top make-up artists. She’s been using our make-up backstage for years, and talks us through some of her top products.
SHIMMER CUBESShimmer Cubes are a favourite of mine. They add glamour at any time of night or day!
LIP & CHEEK STAINThis dual-purpose liquid stain gives lips and cheeks a hint of natural-looking colour, and can be used under gloss for added intensity. The models just love it.
MAKE-UP BRUSHESThe Body Shop make-up brushes are softer than anything else you’ll find. My favourite is the Blusher Brush, a soft, round-tipped brush that’s tailormade for powder blusher. Use it to sculpt, blend and dust.